1. Don't choose the color of the necktie completely based on age. The trend, wedding styles, and preferences are the more reliable basis.
2. Don't be afraid that the pattern on the necktie is too fancy. You can only know the effect by comparing the necktie on the shirt and suit.
3. Don't give up the right to pet the necktie. Only by touching its texture with your own hands can you form a more accurate intuition.
4. Don't ignore the production quality of the necktie. Hold the wide side of the necktie in your hand for a while, then release it, and pull it lightly to see if it can quickly return to flatness without any folded marks.
5. Don't be bound by the customary necktie style, everyone needs to keep breaking the old and creating the new.
6. The pattern of the necktie should be in contrast with the pattern of the clothing, and cannot be mixed. At the same time, the size and depth of the pattern must have a certain contrast. Generally, the pattern of dots is more formal than the pattern of twill, and the necktie with a plaid pattern is more difficult to match. I seldom carry it now.
7. The quality of the necktie does not depend on the style and brand fundamentally but depends on the texture of its material and the exquisite workmanship.
8. Don't ignore seasonal factors, decide the fabric you want to choose necktie according to the season you will enter. Generally speaking, it is suitable to buy silk-printed necktie in summer, and knitted ties in spring and autumn.